Saturday 19 April 2014

Decorating Ideas #1...

Just thought I'd post a couple of decorating ideas, I often think this part is  the best - It's all up to you to do what you want! Here are a couple of ways that I've decorated my sponges recently.

This is really simple, I've used small cookie cutters to cut the words and imprinters to make the flowers on different coloured sugarpastes - it's ridiculously simple!


I mixed together some icing sugar, water and green colouring to create the chain and then placed the daisies around it. Again, very quick and very simple!


I always use a ribbon around the base of my cakes as I feel that it just gives a good finish overall (and if there are any cracks - it covers them too!) 


Hope these give you a little inspiration! Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment